Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Hello

Wow its been a really long time ever since i have updated my blog... for a moment i thought to myself and wondered if i really had a blog in the first place or, i dreamt that i only had one. I finally found that it was true i have one- due to the long time of not writing.

The last post i have written was about the trip to YWC. Anyways, life has been so far quite tough. I have started to play tennis and am some what considered good. Compliments from my Coach, Didat, and Joshua Jordan. I entered the Ayam A1 tournament in Jalan Duta, and i joined the singles and doubles. The results were quite surprising to me, i did not expect for me to get that far before the tournament.

i predicted that i would lose in the singles. Cause before the match i was already sweating and i was not even doing anything. the results are below for singles and doubles.

Singles: lost, 6-4, 7-5
comments: I did not really felt that as if i tried my best, because of what i was going through...- i was choking. also because it is my first tournament.

Doubles first round was a walk over.

The match supposedly have started at 3.15pm, but we had to wait until 6 something, due to the other matches took longer than expected, but also our opponents did not even come.
So it was a walkover for us.
I as usual, panicked and was already sweating from waiting for our opponents.
For my partner, Calvin, he was chilling only. Which kinda agitated me.

Doubles second round was a good game maybe i should say.

Well this second round, i expected it to be a good game. But i guess i was wrong. The players were just playing a fool. We beat them 6-1, 6-2. Our victory brought us to the semifinals. Our opponents for our semifinals was devastating! We lost and was chromed of the surface of the earth! We lost 6-0, 6-0 to two 1st seeded player.

Well, that gave us a bronze medal for our first tournament.
Just right after the tournament, the only thing i was saying was," At least we got something la wei".
I was talking that phrase to my partner.


That is how much i only can write for now.
Lol, and now i have to get a new racket for my Babolat overdrive cracked. Planning to get the Nadal's racket, Babolat Aero-drive.

No comments: