Monday, April 20, 2009

Obstacle

Hello there.. I think this is the shortest time i have ever written a new post. Anyways, something has been bothering me lately. Its this person. Really annoying, and i dont what the problem of theat person is.. Making life for me really difficult. I will be cruel for a bit. .... I hope that persons die, and burns in hell... I think i feel kinda reliefed now..

How weird is it when suddenly out of the blues, you ex calls.. I find it damn weird.. Seriously.

Last week sunday, I just got my laptop. I thought it was for a very good deal. I can paly like the latest game on it: Left 4 Dead. Anyways, its a 360GB space, 4GB ram, duo core processor, ATI Radeon Model 3450.

Anyways, i think the computer is really cool again.. haha i dont knwo why i am repeating what i am sayinh over and over again..
oh yea i just remembered, does anyone have Halo 2 or Halo 1? I love that game and i was wondering if it would lagg on my comptuer or not.. Or HaloWars..

Ok got ot og im in class now, got to go do my work now.

!?Byebye?!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehe i must say good spelling. lol

whentalizasmiles. said...

hi ron :) "follow" me! brokendreamssurroundme.blogspot.com :D
TQ